Monday, November 19, 2012

Cranberry Cream Cheese Salad


I'm not a big fan of cranberry sauce. I wouldn't even serve it except that it's tradition and some people do seem to enjoy it. This recipe has been in my cache for probably 30+ years.   I really like it and it's a great alternative to cranberry sauce.  It's easy to make and most people really enjoy it.

Cranberry Cream Cheese Salad

8 oz cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons sugar
1 can cranberry sauce
1 small can crushed pineapple
1 cup walnuts chopped
1 container cool whip (I use extra creamy)

In a bowl combine cream cheese, sugar and cranberry sauce. Mix with mixer thoroughly.  Fold in drained pineapple and walnuts.  Then fold in Cool Whip.   Freeze until ready to serve.

http://pinterest.com/pin/33073378484982501/

No comments:

Post a Comment